- 4 to 5 Asian males racial attack on 17 year old lad left him fighting for his life.
- D-Notice system is voluntary, it has no legal authority
- Info Wars interviews Caolan Robertson on the British Authorities clamp down on free speech in order to protect the Islamic paedophiles
- The Names of 29 People Accused of child sex abuse already in public domain
- EBN News Red Chair Interview with Scilla Cullen of The CEP
A TOP UKIP official has voiced fears the party “could be finished” as a major donor suggested he might form a breakaway movement. By Greg Heffer, Political Reporter PUBLISHED: 00:08, Thu, Aug 4, 2016 | UPDATED: 09:08, Thu, Aug 4, 2016 GETTY Ukip’s multi-millionaire donor Arron Banks suggested he could bankroll a new party Ukip is set for another round of bitter infighting after party bosses announced heavy favourite Steven Woolfe has been banned from…Read More