- 4 to 5 Asian males racial attack on 17 year old lad left him fighting for his life.
- D-Notice system is voluntary, it has no legal authority
- Info Wars interviews Caolan Robertson on the British Authorities clamp down on free speech in order to protect the Islamic paedophiles
- The Names of 29 People Accused of child sex abuse already in public domain
- EBN News Red Chair Interview with Scilla Cullen of The CEP
A stabbing at a Tube station in east London is being treated as a “terrorist incident”, the Met Police has said. Police were called to reports of people being attacked at Leytonstone around 19:00 GMT on Saturday. The knifeman reportedly shouted “this is for Syria”. A man was arrested after being Tasered by police. One man suffered serious knife injuries while two others received minor injuries. Metropolitan Police counter-terrorism detectives are investigating the case. Downing…Read More