- 4 to 5 Asian males racial attack on 17 year old lad left him fighting for his life.
- D-Notice system is voluntary, it has no legal authority
- Info Wars interviews Caolan Robertson on the British Authorities clamp down on free speech in order to protect the Islamic paedophiles
- The Names of 29 People Accused of child sex abuse already in public domain
- EBN News Red Chair Interview with Scilla Cullen of The CEP
Elon Musk’s vision of a 760mph Hyperloop transportation system would be a cheaper and more efficient alternative to the UK government’s £52bn (€73.5bn, $82bn) plans for the HS2 high-speed railway between London and Birmingham, Hyperloop’s CEO has said. Source: High Speed 2 vs Hyperloop: Elon Musk transport vision is faster, safer and cheaper George Medhurst an English inventor actually invented and patented this technology in 1810. http://www.ingenious.org.uk/site.asp?s=S2&DCID=10436310Read More