- 4 to 5 Asian males racial attack on 17 year old lad left him fighting for his life.
- D-Notice system is voluntary, it has no legal authority
- Info Wars interviews Caolan Robertson on the British Authorities clamp down on free speech in order to protect the Islamic paedophiles
- The Names of 29 People Accused of child sex abuse already in public domain
- EBN News Red Chair Interview with Scilla Cullen of The CEP
Craig Shakespeare will be confirmed as part of Sam Allardyce’s England staff later this week, Sky sources understand.
Leicester assistant manager Shakespeare started his coaching career at West Brom before working under former Foxes boss Nigel Pearson.
It is understood he will carry out his England role on a part-time basis, while continuing his duties alongside Claudio Ranieri with Leicester, who lost head of recruitment Steve Walsh to Everton in July.
Sammy Lee became the first to join Allardyce’s team last week but Bayern Munich refused Paul Clement the chance to work part-time alongside his role at the Bundesliga champions.
Allardyce continues to build his backroom team as he prepares for his first match as England manager, the World Cup qualifier against Slovakia on September 4.