- 4 to 5 Asian males racial attack on 17 year old lad left him fighting for his life.
- D-Notice system is voluntary, it has no legal authority
- Info Wars interviews Caolan Robertson on the British Authorities clamp down on free speech in order to protect the Islamic paedophiles
- The Names of 29 People Accused of child sex abuse already in public domain
- EBN News Red Chair Interview with Scilla Cullen of The CEP
Embattled Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn appeared triumphant after the party’s National Executive Committee ruled that his name should automatically appear on the ballot paper in the party’s coming leadership contest. Following the announcement, Mr Corbyn and Shadow Chancellor John McDonnell addressed thousands of supporters at the O2 Forum in Kentish Town.