- 4 to 5 Asian males racial attack on 17 year old lad left him fighting for his life.
- D-Notice system is voluntary, it has no legal authority
- Info Wars interviews Caolan Robertson on the British Authorities clamp down on free speech in order to protect the Islamic paedophiles
- The Names of 29 People Accused of child sex abuse already in public domain
- EBN News Red Chair Interview with Scilla Cullen of The CEP
TV licence iPlayer rules come into force TV viewers are being reminded that all users of the iPlayer must now own a TV licence, regardless of whether or not they watch programmes live. Getty Images The new rules, which will close the so-called “iPlayer loophole”, have come into effect this morning. Previously, only viewers who were watching shows as they were being broadcast required a licence. That meant it was legal to watch content after broadcast via…Read More