- 4 to 5 Asian males racial attack on 17 year old lad left him fighting for his life.
- D-Notice system is voluntary, it has no legal authority
- Info Wars interviews Caolan Robertson on the British Authorities clamp down on free speech in order to protect the Islamic paedophiles
- The Names of 29 People Accused of child sex abuse already in public domain
- EBN News Red Chair Interview with Scilla Cullen of The CEP
The Government has ordered urgent checks on social housing in the wake of the Grenfell Tower disaster to find out whether any external cladding is dangerous. Councils and other social housing providers have been told that any cladding made of Aluminuum Composite Material (ACM) must be tested to see if it is safe. Latest figures from the police are that 79 people died in the fire last week at a tower block in north west…Read More
Republicans and Unionists are set to clash over Westminster funding as Sinn Fein president Gerry Adams dispatches his abstentionist MPs to rattle the Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) with the threat of a Corbyn coalition.Read More
Phil Shiner, former head of the now-collapsed law firm Public Interest Lawyers (PLI), may face misconduct charges over his pursuit of British soldiers accused of abuse during the 2003 occupation of Iraq. Shiner, who was pursued by the government over his professional activities with regard to Iraq, admitted at a tribunal on Thursday acts of misconduct as he sought to identify potential claimants in the war-torn country. Shiner could now be struck off as a…Read More