- 4 to 5 Asian males racial attack on 17 year old lad left him fighting for his life.
- D-Notice system is voluntary, it has no legal authority
- Info Wars interviews Caolan Robertson on the British Authorities clamp down on free speech in order to protect the Islamic paedophiles
- The Names of 29 People Accused of child sex abuse already in public domain
- EBN News Red Chair Interview with Scilla Cullen of The CEP
Phil Shiner, former head of the now-collapsed law firm Public Interest Lawyers (PLI), may face misconduct charges over his pursuit of British soldiers accused of abuse during the 2003 occupation of Iraq. Shiner, who was pursued by the government over his professional activities with regard to Iraq, admitted at a tribunal on Thursday acts of misconduct as he sought to identify potential claimants in the war-torn country. Shiner could now be struck off as a…Read More