- 4 to 5 Asian males racial attack on 17 year old lad left him fighting for his life.
- D-Notice system is voluntary, it has no legal authority
- Info Wars interviews Caolan Robertson on the British Authorities clamp down on free speech in order to protect the Islamic paedophiles
- The Names of 29 People Accused of child sex abuse already in public domain
- EBN News Red Chair Interview with Scilla Cullen of The CEP
Police have set up a cordon following what an officer at the scene called an “unexplained death”.
Police have set up a large cordon following what an officer at the scene called an “unexplained death”.
A member of the public found the man with injuries shortly before 6am and the victim was dead when officers arrived at the scene, the Metropolitan Police said.
At least 30 officers were at the scene, with investigators in white crime scene suits seen erecting a tent over the body.
Investigators in blue suits could be seen searching the cordon as they placed markers in a trail across the area where the man was found.
One officer was heard telling a member of the public that the incident “happened in the last couple of hours and we are trying to get to the bottom of it”.
A Metropolitan Police spokesman said: “We were called at 05.50am this morning following concerns for the welfare of a man.
“Officers attended and found a man deceased. The incident is being treated as suspicious – no arrests have been made at this time. Inquiries continue.”
The force said next of kin have not yet been told and asked anyone with information to contact them.